martes, 30 de junio de 2009

El SET DE LA PRIMERA NOCHE DE LA GIRA DE U2

U2 set list noche 1 en Barcelona:

1. Breathe
2. No Line on the Horizon
3. Get on Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Angel Of HarlemAdditional Information: with Man In The Mirror (snippet) and Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (snippet)with Man In The Mirror (snippet) and Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (snippet)
8. In A Little While
9. Unknown Caller
10. The Unforgettable Fire
11. City Of Blinding Lights
12. Vertigo
13. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
14. Sunday Bloody Sunday
15. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
16. MLK
17. Walk On
Encore:
18. Where The Streets Have No Name
19. One
Encore 2:
20. Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
21. With Or Without You

No hay comentarios: